Sunday, January 16, 2011

A funny photo and some info about SSL.

Got this funny pic when returning back from Delhi to my place.Well SSL/TLS has made our online presence very very secure with its strong encryption mechanism.From electronic transactions to checking your mail every web application is now implementing SSL/TLS mechanism for securing their users privacy from unauthorized access. more here (okay, i know  its boring but bear with me plz).
       Apart from taking a funny pic I am actually using it in my major project which takes care of some "pretty serious security issues" (more on that later).

Thank you, Netscape. (why am i thanking netscape??).

Peace out.

-j

2 comments:

  1. I realize now, how ignorant I am when it comes to compu sci.
    I am still clueless about this pic and joke! :|
    Proud of you Nihit! Way to go bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gargi that joke was intended for compu guys.jokes tend to differ with different domains . for ex- 'saves environment' written on a can of diesel may be funny for you (a pj probably) so dont bother dear .
    And dont worry about ignorance ,everyone is ignorant ,if not then we, the society ,would not have required your expertize in saving the environment may be somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete